More on Ableton.com:
Next, Ableton Live 11 includes expanded support for MPE control surfaces, with MPE capability for Live’s Wavetable, Sampler, and Arpeggiator devices. Additionally, Live 11 offers smart tempo following, which adjusts the tempo of the grid in real time to a live drum performance. Note: This is a special offer for users of Ableton Live 7–10 Suite to upgrade to Ableton Live 11 Suite at a reduced cost. Centurylink speed test internet speed test. Call your Sales Engineer for more details. Call your Sales Engineer for more details. Ableton Link A technology that keeps instances of Live and a growing collection of iOS apps in time over a wireless network. Included Instrument Racks Updated for Live 11 Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device, allowing for split and layered sounds with customized Macro controls. Ableton Live 11 is now available at www.Ableton.com and at local retailers worldwide. Download versions of Ableton Live 11 cost 79 EUR / 99 USD for Live Intro, 349 EUR / 449 USD for Live Standard and 599 EUR / 749 USD for Live Suite. Ableton Live 11 Suite includes: 17 Instruments, including Wavetable, Operator, Simpler, Analog and more; 74 Effects for processing Audio and MIDI, including Hybrid Reverb, Spectral Resonator, Spectral Time, PitchLoop89, Echo and many more; Instant mappings so you can use Live with your keyboards or controller.
More from Ableton:
If you’re studying at or employed by an educational institution, you can save 40% on Live Standard or Suite. You can also benefit from the discount when buying Live with Push. Check your eligibility below.
Fast, fluid and flexible software for music creation and performance.
Find out more about Live 11
Compare Live editions
Education discounts can’t be combined with upgrade pricing.
Play melodies and chords, make beats, trigger loops and clips with Push.
How Much Will Ableton 11 Cost
Learn what Push can do
Compare Live editions
Ableton 10 Cost
Ableton Live 11 Update
Am I eligible for the educational discount?
You are eligible for an educational discount if you are:
- a student currently enrolled in full-time educational studies, up to advanced degree programs and 18 years old or of legal age in your country of residence. Parents of a student not of legal adult age can buy educational licenses on behalf of their child using their child's valid student ID.
- a student in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. The area of studies is irrelevant.
- a teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private teachers must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify
Please note that if there is ever any disagreement on educational status documents, we offer a full four-week money back guarantee.
Looking to teach with Live and Push?
Live and Push offer everything students need to make any kind of music that inspires them. Using these tools, you can teach the fundamentals of music creation: rhythm, melody and harmony, song composition, sound design, creating with samples and more.
If you’re teaching music to students aged between 6-19 in a school, charity or youth club please visit Ableton for the Classroom
If you’re teaching at a tertiary level please visit Ableton for Colleges and Universities
How to verify your education status:
Ableton Live 11 Release Date
- Check your eligibility
- Buy your Ableton product at the discounted price from your local music store or the Ableton web shop
- Verify your educational status (to show us that you really are a student or teacher)
- Install and authorize your software