Launchpad, Launchpad S and Launchpad Mini. This talks you through installation, and setting up the Launchpad as a control surface in Ableton Live. For more information on using the Launchpad with Live, please refer to Live's help. This will link you to the Ableton Reference Manual, which contains a whole chapter dedicated to the Launchpad. Launchpad The Launchpad offers an 8x8 grid RGB pads that let you launch clips, play drum racks and create melodies. As well as using your pads to jam in session view or create entire songs, you can also control your mixer: start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends. The Launchpad Mini includes a free Ableton Live Lite license and bundled plug-ins. To get the licenses for the software, you must register your device on the Novation website using the Serial Number located on the back of the printed User Guide. Once registered, you’ll get access to the registration codes and download links.
- Ableton Launchpad Mini Drivers
- Novation Launchpad Ableton Live
- Ableton Launchpad Drivers
Launchpad Mini Ableton Guide (English) Download Launchpad Mini Ableton Guide (German) Download Launchpad Mini Ableton Guide (French) Download Launchpad Mini Advanced Features Guide. Download Launchpad Mini Safety Information. Download Launchpad Mini Getting Started Guide. Launchpad Mini Getting Started Guide - German. Launchpad X is our essential 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live. It gives you everything you need to make music. Launch, play and perform your sounds and build your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads, dynamic note and scale modes, and mixer controls.
This installer includes the latest version of the Novation USB 1.1 driver for MAC and PC.
Added support for Ableton Live 9.
Launchpad, Launchpad S and Launchpad Mini.
Please unzip the file after downloading.
(Requires Max for Live)
Broadband ee co. EE Broadband Speed Test; Download/Upload Speed. Speed Comparison. Averages Calculated Daily. Latest 20 Speed Tests. DATE Country Latency (ms) Jitter (ms).
Ableton Live set for the Novation Launchpad - Official Video.
The StepSeq is currently a BETA version. To run it you will need Ableton Live 8.1, Max For Live and a Launchpad. You will also need Quicktime installed for all features to function correctly.
There is no specific User Guide for the Launchpad, as all of the required information can be found elsewhere:
- The Getting Started Guide for the Launchpad can be found on this page. This talks you through installation, and setting up the Launchpad as a control surface in Ableton Live.
- For more information on using the Launchpad with Live, please refer to Live's help. This will link you to the Ableton Reference Manual, which contains a whole chapter dedicated to the Launchpad.
- To learn how to use the Launchpad with Automap, please refer to the Automap User Guide.
- For MIDI programmers looking for more information on the Launchpad's MIDI communication format, the Launchpad Programmers Reference Guide can also be found at the bottom of this page.
As well as these documents, there are multiple tutorials and articles on the Novation Answerbase, as well as videos on the NovationTV YouTube Channel.
A collection of Max/MSP tutorial patches which explain some of the programming concepts covered in the 'Launchpad Programmers Reference Guide'.