Adobe Character Animator CC is a character animation application that allows you to bring expressive characters to life using your own artwork. Animate your facial expressions and movements while recording your voice using your webcam and microphone with accurate lip sync and eye tracking, all in real time allowing you to easily bring 2D characters to life with your own performance.
- Learn what's new in the 2019 releases of Adobe Character Animator CC. Adobe Character Animator CC is a character animation application that allows you to bring expressive characters to life using your own artwork. Animate your facial expressions and movements while recording your voice using your webcam and microphone with accurate lip sync and eye tracking, all in real time allowing you to easily bring 2D characters to life with your own performance.
- Adobe Character Animator CC 2019 for windows is an application for animating characters, which allows you to create expressive characters based on your own graphic objects. Adobe Character Animator CC 2019 allows you to import graphic objects fromAdobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustratorand animate them.
- Download Adobe Character AnimatorCC 2019 free latest version offline setup for Windows 64-bit. ACA CC 2019 is a professional application for producing character animations using 2D images and allows the characters to copy the movements from the camera.
The October 2018 release of Adobe Character Animator CC (version 2.0) rolls out exciting new features. Read on for a quick introduction to these features and links to resources offering more information.
Apr 02, 2019 The Spring 2019 release of the Adobe video and audio tools offers improved performance, more polished workflows, and the power of Adobe Sensei AI to accelerate post-production. Read on to see what’s new in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Character Animator or try out some of the features yourself using free footage from Adobe Stock.
Characterizer, powered by Adobe Sensei, generates a stylized Character Animator puppet in seconds by combining a webcam-captured image of the user and any piece of reference art. It’s now easier to immediately create a unique puppet. Characterizer comes with a variety of styles, from painting to drawing to sculpture, and you can even add your own. Adjust the amount of the stylization as well as other parameters to create a variety of looks.
Replays allow you to choose your best takes, like that one great eye roll or perfectly-timed fist
For more information, see Replays: Reusable and triggerable recordings.
Make your animations more lively with Magnets behavior. Splice ableton live lite. Magnets allow your puppet to throw, drop, and pick up items, like picking up a coffee mug on a desk or throwing a baseball. Simply drag your puppet’s hand to a cup, and it will automatically pick up the cup like a magnet.
For more information, see Magnets: Dynamic attachment of objects.
Physics: Squash and Stretch deformation, Damping control
Physics now includes Squashiness. Add flexibility to your puppets and objects. Squashiness might be added to a squishy ball bouncing on the ground to make the motion less rigid. Squash and Stretch
Damping control lets you reduce the amount of sway while using lower stiffness settings that cause looser swaying motion.
For more information, see Dangle: Squash and Stretch deformation, Damping control.
With the newly added shoulder and hip tags, three-quarter view walks are now possible. Biped characters
For more information, see Walk: Make a character walk.
History Bookmarks let you access your history so you can experiment with new ideas without fear of losing your original or current work. Refer to the History Panel to see or return to previous versions. Use history bookmarks to remember a specific version of your project, so that you can experiment with different ideas at any point. Create these markers in a project’s history and recall them later to quickly restore another state of your project. Keep track of different variations of a project all within the same project. To create a new bookmark, for the current state of the project, either click the New History Bookmark button in the bottom-left corner of the History panel or choose File > New History Bookmark.
For more information, see Undo, redo, and history.
This release introduces the following improvements to the Start workspace:
- The updated Start workspace highlights in-application and online video tutorials. See the Start Here tutorial and get started with Character Animator.
- Start creating your character using Characterizer in one click.
- This release includes a number of new template puppets. These puppets are freely available. Click on the template and start animating. You can also modify these puppets using Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Easily access your recent projects from the tab on the left, and create
andopen projects in one click.
Adobe Character Animator 2019
On newer versions of Windows (specifically Windows 10 Version 1703 and later), when Character Animator is running on a High DPI display –
(as of 11/5/2019)
Adobe Character Animator Cc 2019 Download
- Create animations based on user appearance and movements, puppet templates, or custom designs
- Import Photoshop and Illustrator character designs
- Edit animations with the timeline video editor
- Learn how to use the program by watching the many tutorials included with the software
Adobe Character Animator is a program used to create 2D animated characters. The application allows you to animate yourself and your movements as illustrated characters, which are called 'puppets.' You can also animate puppet templates included with the software or import and animate puppet designs from Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Character Animator is included with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Character Animator provides a Characterizer tool, which captures your likeness as a puppet using your webcam and microphone and animates the puppet based on your movements. You can choose to live-stream your character performance or record it for other purposes, such as an animated series or cartoon in a video.
The program also enables you to create a character from one of the puppet templates included with the software or import a design from other formats, such as Adobe Photoshop .PSD or Adobe Illustrator .AI. When animating a character puppet, Character Animator provides a video timeline editor where you can animate the character in a scene by moving its parts into different poses and insert other characters, voiceovers, sound effects, music, and graphics. After you complete your animation, you can export it to various multimedia formats, including .MP4 video or as a sequence of .PNG images with a .WAV audio file.
Download Adobe Character Animator 2019
Character Animator can be used for creating animations for fun and professional purposes. It offers an easy-to-use interface similar to other Adobe programs and includes helpful tutorials for beginners. But it also offers some cool advanced animation tools, which makes Adobe Character Animator an attractive option for both casual and advanced animators.
Supported File Types
Primary file extension
Cartoon Animator 4
Other file extensions used by Adobe Character Animator 2019
|Supported File Types|
|.AI||Adobe Illustrator File|
|.AIFF||Audio Interchange File Format|
|.MP3||MP3 Audio File|
|.PNG||Portable Network Graphic|
|.PSD||Adobe Photoshop Document|
|.PUPPET||Adobe Character Animator Puppet File|
|.WAV||WAVE Audio File|
Updated: November 5, 2019