- As you might expect, a program with as many tools and features as Photoshop is not cheap, although Adobe does offer discounted rates for students and teachers. I’ll do even better, I’ll show you how to get a free version of Adobe Photoshop for 7 days – without using a credit card.
- Adobe Spark is the perfect creativity tool for students. Easily create visual resumes, social graphics, and videos that get you the grade, the attention, or the job.
Adobe provides tools that allow you to create PDF files, work with graphics and images, build webpages, edit video, and much more.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Students
Both Adobe Photoshop and InDesign applications are now free for Students. Announced just recently, the aforementioned Creative Cloud applications are being offered to students worldwide, from.
After registration, Creative Cloud is available at no cost for coursework. Please follow the instructions listed on the Adobe Creative Cloud for Students page.
Adobe Products for Faculty Use
Adobe products for faculty are available for use through Software Downloads. Adobe CC and Acrobat licenses are made available at no cost to members of the faculty when used on a personal computer. If the software is to be used on a university owned computer, the department must purchase the proper software license for the installed application. Please refer to the chart below for pricing.
Adobe Products for Department/Staff Use
Some software titles are available at no cost to full-time and part-time University faculty through software.pitt.edu. Additional titles, licensed per person, are available for purchase by departments for installation on University-owned computers.
|Product||Operating Systems||Departmental Purchase||Annual Maintenance Renewal Date||Available through Software Download Service for Faculty|
|Cost (per user)||Includes Home Use Rights|
Acrobat Professional DC
Joomla developer. June 1
Does not expire
Does not expire
Visit Adobe for a list of Adobe Creative Cloud products or complete product information.
How To Get Photoshop Free For Students
Getting started with Creative Cloud
To install Acrobat or Creative Cloud on a user’s dedicated machine, please provide the user's primary University Computing Account (@pitt.edu) when the software is purchased in the Software Store on PantherExpress.
To install the software on a shared machine or in a lab environment, please provide the username “labinstall” when the software is purchased in the Software Store on PantherExpress. If the Shared Device installer is required, please contact the Technology Help Desk to request access to the proper installer. Please be ready to provide your order number, the software title needed and operating system. The Help Desk will then provide you with a link to the proper download site.
More Ways to Get the Most from Adobe
University faculty and staff can take advantage of free professional development courses, obtain teaching materials, and connect with expert users of Adobe software with the Adobe Education Exchange.
Adobe Photoshop Free For Students Covid
- Go to http://edex.adobe.com and click the sign-in button in the top menu.
- Enter your Pitt email address and click Sign in.
- Select Company or School Account for account type.
- Enter your Pitt username and password, then login.
- At the welcome screen, begin exploring the site.