Advanced PowerPoint – Training for Trainers
Level: Advanced Practice – Trainers, Supervisors, Managers
Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced This course is ideal for the Microsoft PowerPoint “power user” who would like to acquire more skills in manipulating data and objects in PowerPoint. Our PowerPoint Advanced course class continues where PowerPoint Intermediate left off and completes your PowerPoint training. As a result, you will become adept at adding voice narration, confidently using master slides and managing multiple slide shows efficiently. Lol champion mastery score. Slide Masters - The Next Level Create a new slide master. Advanced PowerPoint Tips for the Expert User. Customize Your Quick Access Toolbar: The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) is a customizable toolbar that sits above the PowerPoint ribbon, and where one can add frequently-used commands. Its effective use eases friction for.
Intended Audience: Trainers and child welfare personnel seeking information on the advanced use of the 2007/2010 Microsoft Office PowerPoint software program (PC version) and how to integrate this audiovisual media in training adult learners. Participants must have basic understanding and skills in PowerPoint prior to taking this class. As this is a skill building training, participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops to follow along with the training. In addition, participants will also be encouraged to download free, software programs to enhance their use of the PowerPoint software. Trainers will provide a few laptops to those that are not able to bring their own laptop.
- To strengthen the skill in the PowerPoint software application and its use in enhancing training, presentations, and handout materials
- To build a dynamic PowerPoint presentation that integrates websites, audio, and video
Microsoft Powerpoint Training Classes
- How to find, edit, and insert audio into the PowerPoint presentation
- How to insert hyperlinks for websites and how to seamlessly transition from going between the PowerPoint presentation to the website
- How to use videos from a DVD or a website with PowerPoint and how to seamlessly transition from going between the PowerPoint presentation and the video
- How to download and edit videos from a DVD or a website and insert these into PowerPoint
- How to run a dynamic PowerPoint presentation on another computer
CalSWEC Competencies Addressed:
8.10 Student understands how to use information, technology, and evidence-based research to evaluate and improve policy, practice, and program effectiveness.Posted In: