EasyDiscuss is a great premium Joomla forum extension for Joomla websites developed by Stackideas. If you want to buy EasyDiscuss, Stackideas provides a 20% discount for any of their extensions of ThemeXpert account holders (coupon: BLOGXPERT20). After downloading the package, you may install this plugin using the Joomla! Extension manager. Usage After the package is installed, make sure to enable the plugin and that both LOGman and EasyDiscuss are installed.
Sparkling conversations on a particular topic or there are online discussions about a specific topic is now possible with EasyDiscuss. Best of all, these discussions are a valuable source of content that search engines love. Autotune ableton 10.
EasyDiscuss is Joomla extension for Joomla! This allows you to create forums or a question and answer the community on your site easily.
Sparkling conversations on a particular topic or there are online discussions about a specific topic is now possible with EasyDiscuss. Best of all, these discussions are a valuable source of content that search engines love.
BENEFITS: Use EasyDiscuss as a forum to manage your customers' requests, build customer loyalty, build trust, participate in numerous conversations, gather valuable experience from users, or simply build a repository of information that grows over time.
EasyDiscuss is as good as Yahoo! Answers!
- Forum. View or Discussion.
- Improved administration.
- Company Workflow (Show hours of work or public holidays).
- Cloud Integration: Amazon S3. Priorities of tickets. Publish your tickets or discussions anonymously.
- More autoposting places: Gist, Slack, Wunderlist, Telegram and LinkedIn integration.
- User profiles from EasySocial, Anahita, Community Builder, EasyBlog, Gravatar, JFBConnect, Jomsocial, K2, Kunena, JomWall, PhpBB and much more.
- Built-in talk system. Closed discussions
- Recognize users by rewarding them with interesting badges.
- The best navigation interface in the user profile system.
- Preliminary access control in the category.
- A powerful system for scoring active users.
- Receive notifications about direct visitors, as they come in real time.
- Convenient toolbar for managing, sorting and searching for discussions.
- Fits into your existing Joomla!
- Auto discussions in Facebook, Twitter and much more.
- Users who prohibit (for a short period of time or on a permanent basis). @Mention.
- Single language manager. Star ratings. Vote for your favorite discussion topic.
- Spam control (works with the recycler and Akismet).
- Attach files, images and URLs to the discussion. You can add polls to the discussion. Users can report abuse for inappropriate discussions.
- A system for finding friendly names and topics. The voting system.
- It integrates with Joomla, Google Maps, K2 and EasyBlog
- Allows the use of code syntax for advanced users
- Setting password protection for private discussions
- Migration from Kunena, JomSocial and Help with the built-in Migrator EasyDiscuss also comes with free and additional modules that works
JA Intranet Introduction
- Updated on:04 Sep, 2019
- Version:1.1.1 Changelog
JA Intranet is dedicated Joomla Intranet template to build intranet website for a company, organization or a university with all required pages and features: Dashboard, Discussions, Community, Download, Events, Gallery and Student. Content is displayed in masonry and fully responsive layout that transform the content in smartest ways. The template supports Horizontal & Verical menu and off-canvas menu.
The intranet template supports DocMan, EasyBlog, EasySocial & EasyDiscuss.
Dedicated Intranet Joomla template
JA Intranet is truely solution to build intranet website for a company, organization or university with all required pages and functionalities.
Mansory & responsive layout
The template uses mansary layout to display content in smartest ways. Layout is auto adapted according to screen size.
Fully support EasyDiscuss to build Discussion page with customized style to fit the template style.
The social extension is used to build Community, Events, Gallery and Student Listing pages.
Blog page of the Intranet template is based on EasyBlog. Besides that, we also support Joomla blog page.
The download page is managed by DOCman component. In addition, all pages of the component is supported with customized style.
Vertical & Horizontal navigation
To build friendly and flexible navigation, JA Intranet template supports multiple navigation systems: Horizontal, Vertical and Off-canvas menu.
Built with T3 Framework
It is built with the best responsive Joomla framework - T3 Framework with powerful features and ease of customization.
Multiple theme colors
The intranet template supports multiple theme colors: you can switch to any theme via the Theme setting in the template admin panel.
For more stuff like this, visit our Joomla Extensions Club.
3rd Party Extensions
This product fully supports these Extensions
Easydiscuss Joomla Free Download
Version 1.1.1 04 Sep, 2019Improvement
- Add style for 'es-dashboard-aside' position
- Issue with Filter field on contact list page
- Need restyle email form popup
Version 1.1.0 12 Jun, 2019Bug Fix
- Appears scrollbar on profile page when view on iphone
- Got css error on message popup
- Got css error on list pages
- Got error when view other album on Iphone
- Got css error with background status
Version 1.0.9 04 Jan, 2019Improvement
- Theme does not support easyblog 5.2.10
- [easyblog] Cant change color on favourite icon when click on it
- [easysocial] Top member and recent discussion module display error in RTL
- [easyblog] Got error in RTL language
- [easysocial] Username should be aligned in the middle
- [easyblog] Realign fontsize icons
- RTL - Navigation icon displays error in RTL
- [easyblog] Got css error on search result page
- [easysocial] Got error when open notification
- [easyblog] Got css error on login
- [easysocial] avatar displays not nice on comment
- [easyblog] Got css error on team page
- Cant load privacy content on popup
- [easyblog] Got css error on blog detail page in RTL
Version 1.0.8 23 Nov, 2018Bug Fix
- J3.9: Missing Tag option in the Article-Category module
- Article popup displays error on editor
- J3.9: Got CSS error with Term and Privacy
- RTL: Easyblog is missing tyle
- J3.9 - Invisible Recaptcha: Remove Captcha label
Version 1.0.7 12 Jul, 2018Bug Fix
- Email form is missing style
- Missing time zone option on edit profile page
- Easyblog: buttons are overflow
Easydiscuss For Joomla
Version 1.0.6 11 May, 2018Bug Fix
- Iphone: restyle for Search Module
- Search doesn't show number of results found
- Issue in IE 11 browser
- Easysocial - Comment Box height is not increasing with text
Version 1.0.5 26 Jan, 2018
Easydiscuss JoomlaBug Fix
- Easysocial: CSS error on File manager
- RTL - Discussions : Missing style
- Can't hide contact information/Miscellaneous/Links
- RTL - Easysocial: Got CSS error with calendar
- Easysocial: CSS error on People list
- Easydiscuss: Css error on Subscription page
- CSS error on Edit module page
- Easyblog: Comment form is missing style
Version 1.0.4 20 Oct, 2017New Feature
- Should not show any result if not typing keyword search
- Easydiscuss: Css error on small screen
- Problem with search keyword
- Missing Search and Clean icons on Tag page
- BUG in JS File for EasyBlog Authors Masonry
- Email form need be styled
- Community: Css error on Small screen
Version 1.0.3 19 May, 2017Bug Fix
- Css error on easysocial dropdown menu after login
- Easyblog - Got some errors on iphone/ipad
- Easysocial - Realign search box
- Css error on easysocial dropdown menu after login
- Easyblog - Css error on quick blog post
- Missing image when click on notification icon
- Easyblog - Got css error on the detail blog post
- Email form need more styled
- Cant show custom fields on contact page
- Css error on download module
- Easyblog - Search box displays error on small screen
- Update new version of Docman
- Got error on download page after upgrade j3.7
Version 1.0.2 17 Nov, 2016Improvement
- EasySocial Search styling in head-search position?
- [Easysocial] Css error on search result page
- [RTL-Easysocial] Css error when click on toggle sidebar in rtl
- RTL-easyblog: css error on about the author
- Cant show submenu when click on parent menu
- Got error when switch to RTL language
- Cant show smartsearch on iphone/ipad
- Easysocial - Got some errors on event page when view on iphone
- RTL - Easyblog page is not displayed in RTL
- RTL-easyblog: got blank spacing on featured slide when view on iphone
- [Easysocial] Css error on forgot pass or forgot username page
- RTL - Social links displays ugly on discussion page
- Category page displays ugly
- [RTL - Easysocial] Css error on events page
- RTL - easyblog: Navigation icons display incorrectly
- Got css error on image popup
- Missing style on easyblog post
- [Easysocial] Got css error on iphone when click on toggle sidebar
- RTL-easysocial] Css error on photo page
- RTL-easyblog: menu bar displays incorrectly in RTL language
- Got css error when click on message icon on top bar
- RTL - Css error on registration page
- Got css error on contact page
- Easysocial - User menu displays error on iphone
- The site is still in RTL when switch to english language, must reload page
- Issue with style in mobile view
- Date displays error on IE11, edge browser
- [Easysocial] Button displays ugly on edit event page
- RTL - Navigation icon is reversed on blog page
- [Easysocial] Cant load menu links on iphone
- RTL - Discusssion: Css error on my assigned post
- RTL-easyblog: Css error on login form
- Style of EasySocial Groups list
- Message displays error in RTL
- Got error on search page
- Css error on student listing page when view on iphone
- Template not compatible with IE11
- RTL - easyblog: missing style file
- RTL-easyblog: buttons are reversed in RTL
- [Easysocial] Css error on registration page
- [RTL-Easysocial] Css error on calendar