SanDisk has introduced an ultra-portable USB 3.1 flash drive for desktops and laptop computers, the SanDisk Ultra Fit drive is an extremely lightweight USB drive that can be easily carried anywhere due to its highly compact size. Here’s our hands-on with the SanDisk Ultra Fit drive and its read-write speed performance.
Test your Internet connection bandwidth to locations around the world with this interactive broadband speed test from Ookla.
All trademarks of Ookla, LLC, including Speedtest®, are used under license. Simple and Accurate Speed Test SpeedSmart is a internet speed test that works accurately across any devices with a web browser, from desktops and laptops to phones and tablets. SpeedSmart uses HTML5 so no plug-ins like Flash or Java are required. HTML5 Internet Speed Test. No Flash or Java! Broadband Speed Test That Works on Any Web Browser. 0.5 1 10 100 500 1000+. USBDeview is a free flash drive speed test software for Windows. Using it, you can.
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive Specifications
- Capacity: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
- Interface: USB 3.1, USB Type-A port
- Speed: Up to 130 MB/s
- Dimensions: 19.1 mm x 15.9 mm x 8.8 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 35 C
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to 70 C
- Warranty: 5 years limited warranty
At first glance, the SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 flash drive looks like a USB receiver for wireless devices such as wireless keyboard and mouse or a Wi-Fi receiver. It doesn’t even look like a Pendrive, the design is minimalistic and once you plug it in your laptop, you will forget it’s there.
No Flash Speed Test
The build is plastic, the back side has a latch that allows being used as a keychain. Since it’s very small in size, it could easily get lost. This one has a 64 GB storage and out of it, you get 61.51 GB free to use.
We also tested the speed by using the Disk Speed test tool and the results were as claimed. The read speed goes up to ~137 MB/s and the write speed goes up to ~55 MB/s. For a USB 3.1, the speeds are decent, however, we would suggest better speeds at least for a USB 3.1 standard. Adobe premiere software.
The price for the 64 GB SanDisk Ultra Fit drive starts at Rs 1,079 and is available on Amazon India. Other variants are available in 16 GB, 32 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB.
SanDisk also has its Sandisk Dual Drive and Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 USB flash drives that plug directly into your Android smartphone. To know more about these two drives, visit the link below.
Flash Speed Test.net
Publish a speed test of your USB flash drive
Test Internet Speed Without FlashIf you want to test the read/write speed of your USB flash drive, and share the test results with other people through this Web site,you can follow the instructions below:
1 Min Ago SanDisk Cruzer Dial 32GB
- Go to USBDeview Web page, and download the latest version of USBDeview.
- Run USBDeview and plug the USB flash drive that you want to test.
- Locate your USB flash drive in the USB devices list. You can easily locate the right device by looking at 'Device Type'and 'Connected' columns. The 'Device Type' should be 'Mass Storage' and the 'Connected' column should be 'Yes'.
- Select the right device, and then Choose 'Speed Test' from the File menu or from the right-click context menu. You can also press Ctrl+T.
- In the 'Speed Test' window, verify that the drive letter detected by USBDeview is really the right one, and then clickthe 'Start Test' button to start the speed test.
- Wait 15 - 25 seconds until the test is finished. Be aware that during this test, a pretty large file (around 100Mb) is written into your USB drive, so you must have enough space in order to finish this test successfully.
- When the test is finished, the 'Publish Test Result' button will be enabled. Click this button to get into the Publish Test window.
- In the Publish Test window, you can optionally type your submitter nickname or simply leave it empty. Be aware that this field is limited to 15characters only, and non-English characters are not allowed. If you fill this field, it'll appear in the 'Submitter' column of speed tests table.If you feel the the 'Description' field is not accurate enough, you can fix this field before publishing your test.
- In order to publish your speed test, you must select the 'I agree to publish..' check box. Finally, press the 'Publish' button to add your speed test to this Web site.
- Wait a few seconds, and then you should get the following message: