The KORG Collection is a software synthesizer collection that completely reproduces the iconic synthesizer masterpieces that are still loved to this day. It came to life with the supervision of original developers and advisers. We give you the authentic analog experience that only KORG can provide. Re: Ableton Live 9 Lite with Korg Kronos X - Setting up Post by Liam » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:16 pm Connect the Kronos USB cable to your PC (The large chunky end of a USB cable into the Kronos and the normal smaller flatter end into you PC's usb 2 port).Hi guys,
I have just started using the Ableton demo, and cannot get the Korg M1 I own to show in the plugins window.
I followed this video:
..and successfully got the Effectrix plugin to appear. I just created a folder called 'VSTs' on my C drive and saved it to there. However after copying my Korg M1 folder to the same location, it doesn't show up in Ableton. I've tried with the whole folder in there and also just the M1.dll file in there.
Can you not use VSTs in the demo version of Ableton? Or is there something else wrong with either the way I am trying to set it up or with the Korg software?
I am using Windows 7, 64 bit.
with KORG Gadget 2 Plugins
* Downloadable version only.
* You will be emailed a product code (serial number) and a link to download.
Evolving to the next generation.
The best music production software & plugins
with Plugins supporting AU, VST, AAX, NKS
- KORG Gadget 2 for Mac Installer
- KORG Gadget 2 Plugins for Mac/PC Installer
Korg Ableton Controller
Canyon lol baby. Operating Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan or higher (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or better (Core i5 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 7 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
Korg Ableton Plugin
- An internet connection is required
- AU, VST, AAX, NKS supported (Supported 64bit plug-ins only)
- Operability confirmed DAW software* (latest version):
Ableton Live 10 / Logic Pro X / GarageBand 10 / Cubase Pro 10 / Studio One 4
Digital Performer 9.5 / FL STUDIO 20 / Reason 10 / Bitwig Studio 2 / ProTools 2018 * as of Feb 20, 2019
* Please refer to this page for details of this product.
* This is the download page for KORG Gadget 2 'for Mac'. Regarding 'iOS' version, please purchase from the App Store.