- Microsoft 365 allows the Ohio State community to collaborate through one cloud platform delivering a wide range of productivity apps. Access email, store and share files, communicate with your coworkers or students, schedule meetings, track your to-do lists and more by integrating applications and downloading them on up to five devices.
- Email, phone, or Skype. Can’t access your account?
Email, phone, or Skype. Can’t access your account?
Email and Calendar
University email accounts and calendars for faculty and staff are hosted on Microsoft Office 365.
- Access: Online/Web Mail, Desktop, & Mobile
- Mail box size: 100G
- Attachment size: Up to 150 MB email file size (35 MB per file attachment)
- Web Mail Login: Use your official UConn email address and NetID password to login online. Your official email address is the one published in the UConn Phonebook.
- Desktop Client:Configure Outlook through Office 365
- Mobile:Setup Outlook on your Mobile Device
Mail 365 Office Outlook
Champion Mastery Guide – League of Legends Support. For more information on setting up and using Office 365, visit the Office 365 Support Library.
Mail 365 Office
Mail 365 Login
Office 365 Applications
Mail 365 Office Login
Office 365 is a cloud-hosted service that includes access to productivity and collaboration applications, available through the O365 online portal. Microsoft frequently adds new applications. For a preview of what services and updates are coming, visit their Office 365 Roadmap.