Even if the small bumps on your forehead don’t itch or hurt, they can make you concerned about your appearance. The most likely cause of the bumps is acne, but there can be other reasons behind it as well.
Multani mitti and rose water. Used since time immemorial, multani mitti is an integral part of the natural skincare regime. It has excellent cleansing powers, which means it effectively removes. Multani Mitti And Neem with Rose Water For Acne Ingredients. Multani Mitti- 2 Tbsp; Neem Powder- 1 Tbsp; Rose Water- 1 Tbsp; Direction. Mix Multani Mitti, neem powder and rose water and make a smooth paste. Clean your face and apply the mixture onto it. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes and wash it off. You can use it twice a week. Multani Mitti Face pack for instant Skin whitening or Fairness. The natural skin lightening.
Acne can develop on the forehead due to an accumulation of excess oil along your hairline that can clog your pores and cause minor inflammation. The acne can also be caused by eating an unhealthy diet, a poor skin care regimen, and lifestyle, environmental and climatic conditions.
Multani Mitti and Rose Water Pack For Dull Skin: If your skin is showing signs of fatigue like. Multani Mitti Lotion is another example for what perfection looks like. Multani Mitti Lotion is a result of Bio-Herbal's years of extensive research, deeply integrated with Ayurveda. Made of Aloe Vera, Kesar, Haldi and Orange Peel Extracts with Natural Rose Water Multani Mitti Lotion Acts As Natural Cleaning Agent Removes Wrinkles.
Apart from acne, other possible causes of bumps on the forehead include measles, lupus, milia, poor digestive system and hormonal fluctuations such as during puberty, to name a few.
Irrespective of the cause, there are several easy ways to deal with this problem. Some home remedies and lifestyle changes can help minimize or eliminate the bumps on your forehead.
Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of bumps on your forehead.
1. Cold Compress
As soon as you notice small bumps on your forehead, apply a cold compress on the affected area.
The cold temperature will help reduce the inflammation and swelling, markedly shrinking the bumps and helping them heal faster.
- Wrap some ice cubes in a thin towel.
- Place the compress directly on top of the bumps for 1 minute.
- Take a break for 5 minutes and, if needed, reapply the compress for 1 more minute.
- Do it several times a day.
Caution: Do not apply ice directly on the skin, as it may cause frostbite.
Steaming is another very effective way to get rid of tiny bumps on your forehead.
Steam helps open up the clogged pores, remove the impurities and allow your skin to breathe. In fact, the warmth of the steam enables deep cleansing of your skin. This, in turn, helps treat the acne.
- Pour hot water into a medium-sized pan.
- Use a towel to create a tent around your head and lean your forehead over the water.
- Remain in that position for about 10 to 15 minutes, allowing the hot steam to work on the pores.
- Finally, pat dry your face and apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Repeat once daily.
To keep your forehead free from bumps, it’s important to exfoliate the skin regularly. Exfoliation will help remove dead skin cells, excess sebum (oil) and other impurities that can clog the pores.
To prepare a homemade scrub, you can use oatmeal. The grainy texture of oatmeal works as a great natural exfoliating agent for all skin types. Plus, it helps keep your skin moisturized longer.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 to 3 teaspoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a little water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Using wet hands, scrub off the dead skin cells by massaging the oatmeal scrub over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face with cool water.
- Pat dry your skin and apply a light moisturizer.
- Do this once or twice a week.
4. Egg Whites
Oily skin is one of the biggest causes of bumps on the forehead, as the forehead falls in the deadly oily T-zone. To prevent excess buildup of oil on your skin, you can use an egg white face mask.
High in vitamin A, egg whites can effectively dry out bumps as well as tone and tighten up sagging skin.
- Thoroughly whip the whites from 1 egg.
- Add the juice from half of a lemon and mix it in well.
- Apply the mixture on your forehead.
- Cover your forehead with tissues, and put another layer of the mask over the tissues.
- Allow it to dry, then peel it off.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Use this mask once or twice a week.
5. Lemon Juice
Another good remedy to deal with oily skin that can cause an acne breakout on the forehead is lemon juice.
The citric acid in lemon juice works like an astringent. Also, it helps restore the skin’s pH balance, which is important to keep your skin free from acne.
- Simply dab some lemon juice on your forehead before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning. Do it daily.
- Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on the small bumps on your forehead. Allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then wash it off with warm water. Do it once daily.
Always use fresh lemon juice and avoid going out in direct sunlight after applying lemon juice.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another amazing remedy for little bumps on your forehead.
It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help treat and prevent acne breakouts by keeping the skin pores free from bacteria, oil, and other particles. In addition, it helps restore and balance your skin’s pH, which works as a preventive measure for acne.
- Mix raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and filtered water in a 1:2 ratio.
- Soak a cotton ball in this solution and apply it to the affected skin.
- Allow it to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Pat dry your skin and apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Do it 2 or 3 times daily for a few days.
7. Tomato Juice
Rich in antioxidants, tomato juice can cure the acne on your forehead. Also, tomato juice is good for oily skin due to its clarifying and astringent properties.
The high vitamin C content in tomatoes is also very beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Just extract the juice of 1 ripe tomato and apply it on your face. After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water. Pat dry your skin and apply a light, oil-free moisturizer. Do it once or twice daily.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of tomato juice and cucumber juice. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and apply it on your forehead or even all over your face. Allow it to dry on its own, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat twice daily.
8. Fuller’s Earth
To help absorb excess oil from the skin, try fuller’s earth, also known as multani mitti. Being a natural absorbent, it helps remove excess oil from oily skin, which in turn helps treat and prevent bumps on the forehead.
Fuller’s earth also helps balance the natural pH level of the skin.
- Mix together equal amounts of fuller’s earth, rose water, and sandalwood powder.
- Apply this mixture to your face.
- Let it dry naturally, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat daily if you have very oily skin, or use it 2 or 3 times a week.
9. Hair and Scalp Hygiene
The same fungi that cause dandruff can also irritate the skin on your forehead and cause acne. Also, the oil from your hair and scalp can spread onto your forehead and result in clogged pores and acne. Hence, to get rid of bumps on your forehead, it is very important to keep your hair and scalp clean.
Regularly wash your hair to prevent a buildup of oil on the scalp. If you have dandruff, use an anti-dandruff shampoo to keep the flakes away from your scalp as well as your face.
Avoid using oil on your hair too often. If you do use an oil treatment on your hair, always wipe off your forehead afterward with a damp washcloth.
Also, cut your bangs or use a hair tie to pull your hair up and away from your skin. This will prevent oil from your hair getting on your forehead.
10. Healthy Diet
By making some dietary changes, you can reduce or prevent any form of acne from developing on your face as well as other parts of the body.
- Follow a low-glycemic diet by including more whole grains, beans, fresh fruits and green vegetables in your meals.
- Eat foods high in vitamin C to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue.
- Include more nuts and seeds in your diet to benefit from the goodness of vitamins A and E.
- Avoid oily, fatty and spicy foods as well as junk and sugary foods that can make acne worse.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush harmful toxins out of your body.
Multani Mitti And Rose Water Benefits
Multani Mitti And Rose Water Benefits
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser twice daily, but avoid excessive washing and scrubbing that can irritate the skin.
- Avoid using heavy foundation makeup. Choose light, powder-based cosmetics that are less likely to clog your pores. Be sure to remove your makeup each night before going to bed.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free skin products, including moisturizers and sunscreen. Try to use only water-based beauty products.
- Do not pick or pop the small bumps on your forehead, as it can cause permanent scarring.
- Be sure to avoid touching your forehead with dirty hands.
- Always keep yourself well-hydrated by drinking an ample amount of water.
- Avoid or minimize potential acne triggers, such as stress, high alcohol intake, and excessive smoking.
- Increase blood circulation in your body by becoming more physically active.
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily to encourage healthy and glowing skin.
- Decrease friction from your pillowcase, as it can irritate your skin and contribute to acne. Silk pillowcases reduce friction significantly.
- If you do not see any improvement, talk to your dermatologist.