|Developer||Nintendo Platform Technology Development|
|Type||Video game controller|
|Release date||March 3, 2017|
|Power||1300 mAh, USB-C connector (recharge)|
|Predecessor||Wii U GamePad and Wii U Pro Controller|
The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is a game controller manufactured and released by Nintendo for use with the Nintendo Switchvideo game console. It is an alternative controller to the Joy-Con.
Design and features
- Learn how to download, install and setup the included Pro Tools First M-Audio Edition software for the M-Audio Keystation MK3 Series.Time Stamped Locations:0.
- PT Control is downloadable from the App Store for iPad only (no iPhone). Not only is it capable of wirelessly putting control of Pro Tools at your fingertips, it can also work with almost any other DAW or Video Editor such as Sternberg Cubase 8, Nuendo 6.6, Avid Media Composer, or Apple Logic Pro X.
- Most DAWs have support for MIDI Learn to easily map a physical controller to a fader or knob in your software. Pro Tools instead relies mostly on the proprietary EuCon protocol and on very expensive hardware control surfaces that implement this protocol. Avid completely controls who can build surfaces with this protocol.
The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller incorporates a button layout similar to that of the Wii's Classic Controller Pro, but utilizes a staggered analog stick layout employed by the GameCube controller and Microsoft's family of Xbox consoles, with its overall design being highly similar to that of the Xbox Wireless Controller. Up to eight Pro Controllers can be synced to the Nintendo Switch. Additionally, the Pro Controller can also be paired with or connected to a PC for use with PC games, such as those on Steam which added support for the Pro Controller through a beta client update on May 9, 2018. The Pro Controller also supports near-field communication for use with Nintendo's Amiibo line as well as HD Rumble and motion controls. The controller takes approximately 6 hours to fully charge. When fully charged, the battery duration for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can last approximately 40 hours. The controller also features a USB-C connector, as well as coming with a USB-C to Type-A charging cord, which can be connected to the USB-A 2.0 port on the back of the Switch dock.
Music software for Mac or Windows to create audio with up to 128 audio tracks. Pro Tools includes 60 virtual instruments (thousands of sounds), effects, sound processing, utility plugins, 1 GB of cloud storage and 75 individual plugins.
The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller was unveiled along with the Nintendo Switch on October 20, 2016, and was released on March 3, 2017.
☛ Get Ableton Live for Mac - how to get Ableton Live on Mac. Ableton Live for MacOS from the link in the description.#. Mac Compatibility with Live. Live Versions: 10, 11 Operating System: macOS Note: We highly recommend waiting until Live and all your third-party plug-ins, hardware drivers, and other programs are officially supported before updating to a new OS. Apple Silicon/M1 Compatibility. Live 10.1.35 and 11 are compatible with Apple silicon computers through Rosetta.
The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is available in black, and also in the following special editions:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 edition: pink handles
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate edition: white handles
- Splatoon 2 edition: green handle (left), pink handle (right)
- Monster Hunter Rise edition: black with gold Magnamalo design
A special Pro Controller imprinted with the Super Smash Bros. logo was also awarded to Shuto Moriya, the winner of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament at EVO Japan 2020.
- ^Gurwin, Gabe. 'How to connect a Nintendo Switch controller to your PC'. Digital Trends. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^Gurwin, Gabe. 'How to get the most from your Nintendo Switch Pro Controller battery'. Digital Trends. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^Abent, Eric. 'Nintendo issues Switch USB-C cable warning'. SlashGear. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^'Controller pairing FAQ'. Nintendo.com. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^Good, Owen. 'Switch Pro Controller support comes to Steam'. Polygon. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^Greenwald, Will. 'How to Use a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller on a PC'. PCMag.com. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^Donaldson, Alex. 'Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide – how to use amiibo'. VG247.
- ^Keach, Sean (2017-03-03). 'Deal: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller already discounted to just £54.99'. Trusted Reviews. Archived from the original on 2018-12-31. Retrieved 2018-12-31.
- ^ ab'Nintendo Support: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Power Issues'. en-americas-support.nintendo.com. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- ^Gartenburg, Chaim. 'A close look at the Nintendo Switch's wild modular controller: the Joy-Con'. VG247. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- ^Abent, Eric. 'Nintendo Switch Pro Controller released for sale [UPDATE: Sold Out]'. SlashGear. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- ^Craddock, Ryan (January 27, 2020). 'Random: Smash Ultimate Evo Japan Champion Drops Golden Prize Controller On Stage'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved March 11, 2021.