Nose Bleeds can be very dramatic and scary.! Doesn’t it.??
Multani Mitti Face Pack For Dry Skin. If you have mature skin and are looking for multani mitti skin care recipes, you can try this one. It is moisturizing and nourishing, and suits dry and dull skin bringing it back to life. 6 to 8 almonds; few drops of cold milk; 1 teaspoon of multani mitti; 1 teaspoon honey; Blend almonds and cold milk. Lots of random products including things like multani mitti, aritha, shikakai powder, etc. Pakola in these flavors (not of interest to me but maybe to you). Kulfi and Jetsport lollies. K&N frozen stuff. Nimco frozen stuff. And of course, this stuff. Btw, I love the. Multani Mitti or bentonite clay is a product of volcanic process and subsequent composition of deposits. Bentonite Clay meaning in Hindi. The Hindi name Multani is believed to originate from Pakistan and refers to the place of origin. Initially, this clay is believed to have originated from a place known as Multani. 1,095 likes 1 talking about this. A Community dedicated to people around the world who love and enjoy clay. For ordering OR any other info contact us on [email protected] Step 1: Soak the multani mitti in water for two to three hours, and make a thick paste out of it. Step 2: Add tomato juice to multani mitti, and mix it properly. Step 3: Apply it on the scalp.
Nose bleeding or nose Hemorrhage also medically known as epistaxes is quite a common problem among kids as well as adults. The bleeding generally caused, when the delicate blood vessels inside the nose rupture, due to
Multani Mitti Powder Benefits
- High humidity
- High altitude
- Hard scratching & Picking nose
- Extreme temperatures etc
Although the problem is not so alarming , but it is necessary to treat it ASAP and make sure that it does not happens again. One can definitely rely on home treatments and remedies to treat nose bleeding as they are quite easy and effective. So below are some of the quick n easy home remedies to treat it:
Multani Mitti In English
♥ COW GHEE :
Ghee or clarified butter made out of cow’s milk is said to be a great remedy to several ailments and specially when it comes to nose bleeds and migraines. All you need to do is :
- Put 2-4 drops of cow ghee in both your nostrils.
- Put it twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening.
- Follow it regularly for 7 days to get positive results.
- It is also a helpful remedy in curing Migraines problem.
♥ BORAX POWDER :
Borax powder also known as ‘suhaga’ in ayurveda is another great remedy and work amazingly in curing nose bleeding within a fraction of seconds. All you need to do is:
- Take 3 gms of borax powder and some water.
- Mix both of them to make a slight thick paste.
- Apply this paste immediately on both your nostrils.
- Putting a gush of cold water on head also works in curing nose bleeds.
♥ FULLER’S EARTH OR MULTANI MITTI :
Fuller’s earth also popularly called as multani mitti in Ayurveda, is one of the most effective and an age old remedy to cure nose bleeds. All you need to do is :
- Take about 20 gms of fuller’s earth and 250 gm of water.
- Take an earthen pot and put all the water into it.
- Take multani mitti, break it in few pieces and soak it in water for overnight.
- In the morning, decant the water carefully without disturbing the multani miiti at the base.
- Consume it.! yes consume this water regularly for 2-3 days to see the desired results.
- Kids should be given in half quantity and can also mix some rock sugar if required.
- It is great in curing age old problem of nose bleeding and you will the results with few usages only.
- Along with drinking water, one can also apply the multani mitti paste set at the base on forehead and nose to get more benefits.
♥ BIG RAISINS (MUNAKKA) :
Big raisins popularly known as munakka is also great in curing bleeding nose and prevent its recurrence. All you need to do is :
- Take 10-12 munakka or big raisins.
- Soak them in some water for about 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, deseed them and eat by chewing them well.
- Consume it daily for 2-4 weeks.
- it will increases and purifies blood in your body.
- It works amazingly in those scary nose bleeds.