At UI Health, our foundation in academic excellence leads to new possibilities in healthcare. We take pride in serving Chicago and are committed to keeping your family healthy.For Patients & Visitors
- Keywords: log in, email, OWA, google mail, exchange mail, illinois.edu, common question, login gmail, Exchange, migrations, office 365, email, login Suggest keywords.
- Visit the UIC Office 365 Portal. Enter your @uic.edu email address. On the next page sign in with your @uic.edu email address and common password. Select your language if prompted. Click Install Now to begin installing. Return to the Office 365 portal and click on the OneDrive block to.
A visit to the hospital can be overwhelming. At UI Health, we strive to make the patient and visitor experience as stress-free and comfortable as possible.About UI Health
Email: [email protected] Emergency Notifications to Family Medicine Center: 312.996.2901 Administrative Issues: 312.996.4915 Option 3. Employee Benefits Booklet. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), in the heart of the city, provides an affordable and excellent education. Our world-class research benefits individuals and society. Sixteen colleges offer degrees that are valued by employers and will improve our world. UIC includes a leading health sciences system.
The University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics is a patient centered organization. Providing safe, high-quality and cost-effective care for our patients is our foremost responsibility. The care of our patients and their families will always be at the heart of our mission.
Topics Map > Accounts and Passwords
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Exchange
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Office 365
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Email
This page contains information about how to connect to the Technology Services Exchange email and calendar service using Outlook for Windows.
Microsoft Office for Windows (including Outlook) are both available as free downloads from the University of Illinois WebStore.
After installing Outlook for Windows, open the application and connect it to your Microsoft Exchange account:
- Double-click the desktop shortcut icon or launch the application from the Start menu
- Outlook will ask you to choose a profile. The default name is Outlook and you can click OK to accept that. Or you can click Options >> to create a new one.
- If you choose to create a new profile, enter the profile name and click OK
Uic Email Portal
Send a test email from your Exchange account ([email protected]) to and from another email account to make sure that your Exchange email setup is working correctly in Outlook for Windows .
Uic Outlook Access
Uic Gmail Email
|Keywords:||Outlook 2016, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Exchange 2010, Office 2013, email, NetID, Active Directory, UOFI, config, setup, set-up, Exchange, migrations, office 365Suggest keywords||Doc ID:||47614|
|Owner:||Office 3.||Group:||University of Illinois Technology Services|
|Created:||2015-02-25 17:21 CDT||Updated:||2020-08-27 13:26 CDT|
|Sites:||University of Illinois Technology Services|
|Feedback:||742CommentSuggest a new documentSubscribe to changes|