WinRAR Compressed Archive This is one of the most common file compression formats. It was created by Russian programmer Evgeny Roshal. The format allows one to break up an archived file into several parts, to block an archive to prevent accidental modification, and to enhance data recovery (helps to renew a damaged archive). This powerful RAR recovery tool can repair a WinRAR archive file in just a few clicks. Recovery Toolbox for RAR is a good way to repair corrupted archives in the.rar format, when it isn't possible to download the files again or when other copies are absent and the WinRAR file is corrupt. WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP and other archive formats. It is true to say that WinRAR is a popular software. It is almost installed in every computer.
- Winrar Rar Files
- Winrar Rarlab.com
- Winrar For Pc In Windows 10
- Download Winrar Free For Windows 10
- Winrar Exe Download For Windows 10
How to Open RAR file without WinRAR on Windows 10 Some Methods to Unzip RAR files
Joomla templates 2019. Abrienne Jonethan ❘ March 4th, 2019
Winrar Rar Files
Many email client applications restrict you from sending large sized files to others. Then what do you do? You just compress the large file so that their size decreases. But you are unaware of the fact that the receiver has to unzip the RAR file then only he can read the content. I am quite sure you must have heard about WinRar. Yes, it is used for unpacking the zipped files.
What will you if you don’t have WinRAR?
How will you open RAR file without WinRAR?
Well, don’t panic there are various way out by which you can unzip a RAR file without WinRAR.
Let’s see how to Open Rar File without Winrar
This is a true fact that Winrar can easily unzip the compress files. But I should say that you must be prepared for the worst. Why you should be always dependent on one tool when you can go for another option as well. The other options are as follows
Try RAR Extractor Frog
- Download, Install and Launch RAR Extractor Frog.
- Select the folder which you want to unzip.
- Open it into the RAR Extractor Frog.
- Tick the box Extract files to the default output folder.
- Click on browse and choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Click on OK.
- On the wizard screen click on OK you can view your files on the saved location.
Sometimes it is possible that you are unable to open RAR file because of access denied error. But you can fix it manually and can extract the RAR files.
Fix Access denied Error and Extract RAR files
- Right click on .rar file and open properties.
- In the SecurityTab, click on Advanced Button.
- Click on Owner Tab and Open Advanced Security Settings.
- Open Edit and Select the User Account.
- Open Other Users and type Everyone.
- Change Ownership and Click OK.
- Close the Properties.
By following the above steps you will be able to get the ownership of the RAR files. In order to get the access of the file and open RAR file follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Open Properties.
- Click on Edit.
- In Permission, Windows Select the User.
- Check Full Control under Allow.
- Click on OK and Confirm and close the Properties.
Now I think you must have already extracted the Rar files without using WinRAR. If still, it is not working then try another way out.
Use The Extractor
- Download and Install The Extractor.
- Drag the Rar file into Item to Process.
- In the Context Menu right-click the imported Rar File and Highlight Set Output Folder Option.
- Hit the Go Button to extract the files.
- Once the files are extracted Save them at your desired location.
If still, you are unable to open RAR file there is some problem with your RAR file. If your file was fine and perfect then by applying the above methods you could have converted them. I am sure there must be some serious issue with your RAR files. Either they have got corrupted or maybe they are in an encrypted form.
So what should you do now?
Don’t worry where there is a will there is a way. You can try the Zip Recovery Tool by SyInfo which not only repairs the corrupt Rar but also extract the data from it. By using this tool you can easily open RAR files without WinRAR or WinZip. The zipped RAR files are difficult to split without WinZip.
How to Open RAR files without WinRAR by using ZIP Recovery
Winrar For Pc In Windows 10
Let’s see how this tool works
- Download and Open ZIP Recovery Software. For single file Check Select Single File box and for multiple files Check Select Multiple Files option.
- The Selected file will be shown in the box. Click on Next to continue.
- Choose Standard Mode for Minor Corruption & Advanced Mode for Severe Corruption.
- A list will appear showing the List of Extracted Files which were in the ZIP File.
- Now Choose the desired location where you want to save the Extracted Files and Click OK.
- Click on Save and it will take a few minutes in completing the saving process.
- Once the saving process completes the confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK and Close the application.
After you complete all these steps then you can see, view and access your Rar file on the saved location. All the zipped file will be extracted and you can open them.
Download Winrar Free For Windows 10
Winrar Exe Download For Windows 10
Well, I have told you enough and I guarantee that now you know how to open .rar file without WinRAR. You don’t have to depend only on one application to unzip the compressed file. There is much other application. If the extracting problem in RAR file arises due to corruption issues then you can fix that too by using a third party tool. So the choice is yours. Apply the solution according to the situation and circumstances.
You may find helpful:How to Fix Corrupted ZIP file?